Selection Procedure shall be based on following :-
Availability of Forms: Admission forms can be obtained from the branches of Askari Bank of Pakistan or can be downloaded from website of Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Girls Cadet College Larkana i.e. www.sbbgccll.edu.pk.
Submission of Admission Forms:-
Forms duly completed in all aspects can / may be submitted along with documents by registered post, courier or by hand. After scrutiny, only eligible candidates shall be allotted roll numbers for subsequent written test, interview and medical tests.
Entry Test (Written Test):-
Entry Test (Written test) shall be conducted according to the schedule and the candidates will be intimated individually. The candidates shall attempt written papers of subjects of English, Elementary Science, Mathematics, Sindhi or Urdu, Islamiat / Ethics and General Knowledge.
The level of the test will be of the standard syllabus of Class VII & VIII as prescribed by Sindh Text Book Board, for Class VIII & IX respectively.
Examination centers for the written test, interview and medical test shall be communicated at least one week before the written test, interview and medical test. Candidates shall indicate their choice of centers in the application forms. Re quests for change of center must communicated timely and be based on genuine reasons.
List of passing / failing candidates in the written test will normally be intimated to the candidates within four to six weeks from the date of examinations. The detailed results of the tests shall remain confidential and no queries / correspondence shall be entertained.
Those who qualify the written test, shall be intimated individually and called for interview, normally within fortnight of declaration of the results of the written test. The interview shall be taken from the subjects i.e English, Elementary Science, Islamiat, Pakistan Studies, General Knowledge and Psychology respectively.
Medical Test / Fitness:-
The college medical board will take the test according to the following criteria of physical fitness.
Class: VIII Class: IX
(1) Height : 4’.8” to 5’.2” 4’.10” to 5’.4”
(2) Weight : 75 Lbs to 100 Lbs 80 Lbs to 110 Lbs
(3) Vision Test (from a distance of 20 feet): S.T.D I – Both eyes 6/6 S.T.D II – One eye 6/9 and other 6/12 correctable with glasses.
(4) Joints: There must be free and perfect motion of all joints. (5) The feet and toes to be well-formed.
(6) Knocking Knee is an ‘UNFIT’ case.
(7) Complete FLAT-FOOT is medically unfit.
(8) Permanent deformity or permanent absence of any external or internal (organ) part of the body is an unfit case.
(9) Positive Hepatitis (B or C) & HIV is an unfit case.
(10) Any other permanent illness like Asthma, Juvenile DM, Car diac problem (ASD, VSD) is an unfit case.
(11) A known case or late diagnosed as epilepsy (or fits of any origin) is medically unfit.
Note:- The College’s Medical Board’s decision about medical fitness shall be treated as final and shall not be challenged in any court of law.
Those who qualified all stages of the Entrance Test would be placed on a merit list finalized according to their performance. The final selection is based on the merit list and the relevant quota. If no any sufficient number of candidates reaches the minimum standard for the purpose of admission from the quota of a particular Division / District, such seats will be allocated to the more deserving candidates of other Divisions / Districts.
The call-up letters for joining the College shall be issued after depositing the fees / dues and they can join the College on the given date only.
Note:- The College will bear no liability for delay/non-delivery/loss any kind of the communication due to postal system’s failure.